Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting Started

Today is the day. As an avid reader of other blogs it was high time I began one for myself.

My main focus with this blog is personal finance, faith and relationships (specifically marriage). To give you some background on where my thoughts and opinions will come from, let me first tell you a little about myself.

I am a public accountant by trade, working in Richmond, VA. I work with both corporate and individual clients, preparing tax returns and performing other planning and general accounting work. Outside of work, I married the women of my dreams (however slow I was to realize that) and have had one of the best and worst first years of marriage any newlywed could have (more on that later). Finally, my faith. My faith has been a roller coaster since the beginning. I have gone through good times and bad, and am looking forward to using this blog as a means of coming closer to God.

At any rate, feel free to comment and let me know your thoughts, feelings and passions, and I will do my best to respond and post stories, links and comments that relate.

No comments: